Alcohol Treatment Centers in NJ
Salient features of CNT include:
- Admits patients within 24 hours of call
- Accept patients experiencing acute alcohol withdrawal
- Offer detoxification from all substances, including alcohol, anesthetics (Ketamine), Benzodiazepines (Xanax, Klonipin, Valium), Opiates (Heroin, Prescription Painkillers, Oxycodone, Percocet, Methadone), and Suboxone
- Monitor progress closely – ASAM physician and experienced nursing staff
- Provide therapy (group & individual) to enhance coping and relapse prevention skills; introduce clients to self-help groups
- Facilitate family involvement to increase support for the patient
- Enable continued communication with family, work and school – WiFi / Cell Phone access
- Ensure patient comfort – theater-style seating, complimentary meals, snacks, and beverages
- Ease entry into lower levels of care – Partial Care and IOP
- Accept all private health insurance. CNT is in-network with Aetna, AmeriHealth, Cigna, Horizon BCBS (EPO / PPO / HMO), United Healthcare, Optum, Oxford, MagnaCare, Qualcare, Oscar, Humana and others.
Ambulatory (Outpatient) Detox is a safe and convenient alternative to inpatient detox. CNT can accept individuals in acute alcohol withdrawal immediately. CNT also offers detox from benzodiazepines, opiates, stimulants and other substances of abuse using medication. Alcohol detox is monitored by our ASAM certified physicians and trained nurses, making Ambulatory detoxification a safe alternative to inpatient detoxification. Length of stay in Outpatient detox is usually longer than inpatient inpatient detox, but the client gets to go home each night, making it more convenient
CNT is a top-rated alcohol withdrawal management program in NJ. Alcohol detox can last anywhere between 8 and 14 days. Alcohol is one of the most difficult substances to detox off due the risk of seizures and stroke. So, it is important to choose a program with deep expertise in detoxification from alcohol and a fully qualified staff.
CNT has been providing safe and convenient outpatient alcohol detox for nearly 8 years. CNT is led by America’s leading Addiction Expert, Indra Cidambi, M.D. She is highly sought after by the media and she has been featured in Oprah’s “O” magazine, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Fox News, CBS, Huffington Post, NPR, and other outlets.
If someone is looking for alcohol detox or alcohol rehab in New Jersey, CNT is a name that should be on top of the list. Our team of medically monitored alcohol detox experts have safely detoxed numerous individuals suffering from alcohol dependence safely.
Evaluation & Alcohol Treatment:
- Identify and understand underlying issues through a comprehensive bio-psycho-socio-cultural substance abuse evaluation.
- Provide a safe environment to disclose and discuss core issues impacting individual.
- Facilitate treatment flow and provide point of reference through the assignment of a primary counselor.
- Customize alcohol detox and alcohol treatment plans to meet individual needs.
- Coordinate alcohol detox and alcohol rehab treatment with existing providers.
- Enhance effectiveness by interspersing individual sessions with group therapy (multiple groups a week.)
- Elevate level of support for the client by educating caring individuals about the disease model, explaining the impact of alcohol detox medication and teaching coping skills.
- Ensure compliance through the administration of random urine drug tests at the facility.
- Maintain alcohol treatment continuity for client through referrals to other services upon discharge.
- Medication management (all psychotropic and addiction medication + Suboxone, Subutex, Vivitrol, etc.)