Alcohol Treatment Centers in NJ
Salient features of CNT include:
- Admits patients within 24 hours of call
- Accept patients experiencing acute opiate withdrawal, alcohol withdrawal, and benzo withdrawal
- Offer detoxification from all substances in New Jersey, including alcohol, anesthetics (Ketamine), Benzodiazepines (Xanax, Klonipin, Valium), Opiates (Heroin, Prescription Painkillers, Oxycodone, Percocet, Methadone), and Suboxone
- Monitor progress closely â€“ ASAM physician and experienced nursing staff
- Provide therapy (group and individual) to enhance coping and relapse prevention skills; introduce clients to self-help groups
- Facilitate family involvement to increase support for the patient
- Enable continued communication with family, work and school â€“ WiFi / Cell Phone access
- Ensure patient comfort â€“ theater-style seating, complimentary meals, snacks, and beverages
- Ease entry into lower levels of care â€“ Partial Care and IOP
- Accept all private health insurance. CNT is in-network with Aetna, AmeriHealth, Cigna, Horizon BCBS (EPO / PPO / HMO), United Healthcare, Optum, Oxford, MagnaCare, Qualcare, Oscar, Humana and others.
- Located near you as CNT has three facilities in New Jersey: West Orange, Middlesex and Freehold
Ambulatory (Outpatient) Detox is a safe and convenient alternative to inpatient detox. CNT can accept individuals in acute opiate withdrawal, alcohol withdrawal and benzo withdrawal in New Jersey immediately. CNT offers alcohol detox, benzodiazepine detox, opiate detox, stimulant detox, anesthetic detox and detox off of other substances of abuse using medication.
Alcohol detox in New Jersey is monitored by our ASAM certified physicians and trained nurses, making Ambulatory detoxification a safe alternative to inpatient detoxification. Length of stay in Outpatient detox is usually longer than inpatient inpatient detox, but the client gets to go home each night, making it more convenient
CNT is a top-rated alcohol rehab center in NJ. Alcohol detox can last anywhere between 8 and 14 days. Alcohol is one of the most difficult substances to detox as alcohol withdrawal can lead to seizures and stroke. So, it is important to choose a New Jersey-based alcohol-detox program with deep expertise in detoxification from alcohol and a fully qualified staff. There are many alcohol detox center in New Jersey, sprinkled around different areas: Hudson county, Passaic county, Bergen county, Morris county, Mercer County, Somerset county, Ocean County, Camden county and Monmouth county.
Opiates is possibly the most commonly abused substance. When an individual addicted to opiates stops using their drug of choice, they experience opiate withdrawal. Opiate withdrawal can be extremely painful, but it is not as dangerous as alcohol withdrawal. The risk of seizures or stroke from opiate withdrawal is minimal. However, the cravings are so intense, that when coupled with severe withdrawal symptoms, could drive the addicted individual back to the drug. So, it is important to address opiate withdrawal through alternative medication, such as buprenorphine, Suboxone or Subutex immediately.
When an individual stops abusing benzodiazepines, such as Klonopin, Xanax or Ativan, they go into withdrawal. Like alcohol withdrawal, benzodiazepine withdrawal can be dangerous as it can lead to seizures or stroke. Consequently, individuals addicted to benzodiazepines should never try to come off their benzo of choice by themselves. It should only be attempted with medical monitoring in place. Fortunately, medical detox facilities are sprinkled around New Jersey in towns such as Brick, Oakhurst, Hoboken, Cedar Knolls, Basking Ridge, Newton, Cherry Hill, Princeton, Piscataway, East Brunswick, Hightstown, Howell and Manalapan, staffed with qualified nurses and physicians.
CNT is led by Americaâ€™s leading Addiction Expert, Indra Cidambi, M.D. She is highly sought after by the media and she has been featured in Oprahâ€™s
â€śOâ€ť magazine, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Fox News, CBS, Huffington Post, NPR, and other outlets.
If someone is looking for alcohol detox or alcohol rehab, opiate detox or benzo detox in New Jersey, CNT is a name that should be on top of the list.
Our team of medically monitored alcohol detox experts have safely detoxed numerous individuals suffering from alcohol, benzo and opiate dependence safely and effectively.
Evaluation and Alcohol Treatment:
- Identify and understand underlying issues through a comprehensive bio-psycho-socio-culturalÂ substance abuse evaluation.
- Provide a safe environment to disclose and discuss core issues impacting individual.
- Facilitate treatment flow and provide point of reference through the assignment of a primary counselor.
- Customize alcohol detox and alcohol treatment plans to meet individual needs.
- Coordinate alcohol detox and alcohol rehab treatment with existing providers.
- Enhance effectiveness by interspersing individual sessions with group therapy (multiple groups a week.)
- Elevate level of support for the client by educating caring individuals about the disease model, explaining the impact of alcohol detox medication and teaching coping skills.
- Ensure compliance through the administration of random urine drug tests at the facility.
- Maintain alcohol treatment continuity for client through referrals to other services upon discharge.
- Medication management (all psychotropic and addiction medication + Suboxone, Subutex, Vivitrol, etc.)